We will begin accepting Traditional Delivery CSA & Market CSA members for the 2015 season on the 1st of the New Year!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only ever been in organic production, we are Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs and distribute our fresh produce through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 10/30 October 30, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo October 30, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/23 October 23, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 23, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/16 October 16, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 16, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/9 October 9, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 9, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/2 October 2, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 2, 2014