We are currently only accepting Market CSA members for the 2014 season!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only been in organic production, we are now Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 9/25 September 25, 2014
- Photo(s) added: September 25, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 9/18 September 18, 2014
- Photo(s) added: September 18, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 9/11 September 11, 2014
- Photo(s) added: September 11, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 9/4 September 4, 2014
- Photo(s) added: September 4, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 8/28 August 28, 2014
- Photo(s) added: August 28, 2014