We are now accepting 2016 CSA members!
Join our CSA for a taste of the season.
Who Cooks For You Farm is a family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. We are Certified Naturally Grown and grow a diverse assortment of organic vegetables, some fruit, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce through CSA (Community Supported Agriculture), Pittsburgh Citi Parks Farmers Markets, the East End Food Co-op and some of Pittsburgh's most notable restaurants. In being part of the local foodshed, we pride ourselves on our consistent supply of fresh nutrient dense produce to the greater Pittsburgh family.
News from the Farm
- Traditional Delivery CSA April 20, 2016
- Pittsburgh Farmers Market April 20, 2016
- Where to Turn Resource Fair on 4/24/2016 April 20, 2016
- CSA Fair Venture Outdoors Festival on 5/21/2016 April 20, 2016
- CSA Fair at Wiggle Whiskey Barrelhouse on 4/24/2016 April 20, 2016
- Yeany's Maple Syrup Share April 20, 2016
- Family Farm Creameries Cheese Share April 20, 2016
- Building New Hope Coffee Share April 20, 2016
- Phipps May Day Plant Sale on 5/7/2016 April 18, 2016
- Phipps May Day Plant Sale on 5/6/2016 April 18, 2016