We are now accepting Traditional Delivery CSA & Market CSA members for the 2015 season!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only ever been in organic production, we are Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs and distribute our fresh produce through Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- 7/23 Fruits of Labor July 23, 2015
- 7/16 Fruits of Labor July 16, 2015
- Fruits of Labor 7/9 July 9, 2015
- Fruits of Labor 7/2 July 2, 2015
- 6/25 Fruits of Labor June 25, 2015
- 6/18 Fruits of Labor June 18, 2015
- Fruits of Labor 6/11 June 11, 2015
- Fruits of Labor 6/4 June 4, 2015
- Phipps May Market on 5/9/2015 March 9, 2015
- Phipps May Market on 5/8/2015 March 9, 2015