We are accepting CSA members for 2014!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm was founded in 2009. We are a small family farm located 60 miles north of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem, PA. Although our fields have only been in organic production, we are now Certified Naturally Grown as of 2013. We grow a diverse assortment of vegetables, fruits, and herbs. We distribute our fresh produce to Community Supported Agriculture (CSA), Pittsburgh farmers markets, the East End Food Co-op and several Pittsburgh restaurants.
News from the Farm
- Fruits of Labor 2nd week of June June 12, 2013
- Monroeville Lions Farmers Market on 5/18/2013 May 18, 2013
- Farm To Table on 3/22/2013 March 9, 2013
- CSA Fair at the Children's Museum on 3/16/2013 March 9, 2013
- Highland Park Meet -N - Greet on 3/9/2013 March 9, 2013
- Farm to Community Conference on 3/5/2013 February 18, 2013
- First East Liberty Farmers Market for 2013 on 5/13/2013 February 11, 2013
- Phipps May Market on 5/11/2013 February 11, 2013
- Phipps May Market on 5/10/2013 February 11, 2013
- New Product Graph: Fruit and Vegetable Availability February 11, 2013