We are now accepting Traditional Delivery CSA & Market CSA members for the 2015 season!
Join us for a taste of the season!
Who Cooks For You Farm is a small family farm nestled in the rolling hills of western Pennsylvania, located 60 miles northeast of Pittsburgh in New Bethlehem. Our Certified Naturally Grown vegetables, fruits, and herbs can be found at several Pittsburgh farmers markets, and local food friendly grocery stores. You can also enjoy our fresh produce out on the town in several Pittsburgh restaurants. You can get to know us and eat with us every day by joining us for a taste of the seasons through our CSA, Community Supported Agriculture.
News from the Farm
- Phipps May Market on 5/9/2015 March 9, 2015
- Phipps May Market on 5/8/2015 March 9, 2015
- Farm To Table on 3/28/2015 March 9, 2015
- Farm To Table on 3/27/2015 March 9, 2015
- Fruits of Labor 10/30 October 30, 2014
- Photo(s) added: , Another New Photo October 30, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/23 October 23, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 23, 2014
- Fruits of Labor 10/16 October 16, 2014
- Photo(s) added: October 16, 2014